joining the 2018 NMP service
The 2018 NMP service will run from
21st November 2017 until 31st December 2018 inclusive.
Summary of 2018 service
- All bets will be sent via daily e-mails
- Bets advised on a 0.25 - 3 pt scale (average stake around 1 pt) and will be a mix of win and each-way. Stakes will be reduced over the winter, however, as traditionally the service's best results have come in the summer
- Some multiples will be sent for those who like to try win big off the big ante post bets at the weekend/during the summer festivals
- The turf season (which runs from March to November) will remain the main focus of the service over the course of the year
- The big summer festivals and big weekend races will be the focus within a given week, with fewer bets likely to be sent out for the lower-key midweek meetings
- Over the winter there will be more National Hunt bets sent this year and fewer all-weather bets. The main betting activity over the winter will likely be the weekends to cover the big NH races and the Listed/class 2 handicap races on the all-weather
- The main National Hunt Festivals such as Cheltenham, Aintree and Punchestown will be covered. We won't be actively building such a large ante post Cheltenham portfolio during the 2018 service (relative to 2016 and 2017), however, and our ante post involvement will be greatly reduced
- The aim, as ever, will be to achieve 100 % bank growth from an initial 80 pt betting bank across the year as a whole - long-term results are more important than those from any individual month
- The e-mail set up will remain the same as recent seasons; morning e-mails between 8.30 am and 8.45 am in the week, with the Saturday bets issued on a Friday evening
- I will be taking two one-week breaks during the 2018 service (likely to be in May and August) and these will form part of the membership if you have signed up until the end of the season
- Service is only suitable for those with access to bookmaker accounts - those that need to use the exchanges in the mornings to get on are not advised to sign up - you won't be able to get on at the prices advised
- Patience, as ever, is needed, to ride out the inevitable losing runs over the course of the year, as is a proper betting bank
- I will be running the service's usual Christmas competition again - with Cheltenham Festival tickets and cash prizes up for grabs
It is possible to send payment via PayPal or via bank transfer.
Payment via BANK TRANSFER
It is £10 cheaper to sign up via bank transfer as I am not charged the associated PayPal fees. If you wish to pay via bank transfer please e-mail me (email@example.com) and I will send on the necessary bank details. The cost for signing up for the full 2018 service via bank transfer before 21st November is £225 (and £275 after 21st November 2017).
Payment via PAYPAL
Before 21st November 2017.....
- Membership from 21st November to 31st December 2018 (full season): £235
After 21st November 2017
- Membership from 21st November to 31st December 2018 (full season): £285
- Month to month memberships will be available for £45 from spring 2018
My service suits members who are prepared to adopt a long-term approach to betting, as selections are horses that are believed to offer the best value in a race, not necessarily the horse with the best chance of winning. We also have stronger months than others;
I expect to make the bulk of the profit in the summer.
I advocate using a betting bank of 80-100 pts to follow my service (longest drawdown to date was 65 pts) but would advise any new member to paper trial results initially whilst they get a feel for the service, and also, to only ever bet what they can afford to lose.
Members who are restricted to betting solely on the exchanges will struggle to replicate my profits, as horses generally shorten from their advised prices to SP or BSP - and access to bookmaker accounts is needed to make the most of the better place terms available with the firms (most bets are advised each-way).
I would politely advise prospective members who are restricted to betting solely on the exchanges to find a different service to join - rather than signing up to NMP and being left disappointed over a lack of liquidity available to back selections when e-mails are sent.